9.30.2011

Weekly Update!

As Sunday, Nathan woke up not feeling well. We think that he had a sinus infection and a small cold. The worst part was he had to work late Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday...long hour days! He is finally starting to feel better. Normally, I do not get sick when Nathan or Hailey gets sick...thankfully. My nana said mommy's never get sick. lol


BUT this time I did! It hit me late Tuesday night and I woke up with a sinus headache, stuffy nose and sore throat. No coughing or fever. I just feel like I could sleep all day long but of course that is not possible. Mom's do not usually get a break. lol 


Today, I have already started laundry, picked up around the house and made pancakes to store in the freezer for Hailey's breakfasts! I took two of the pancakes for breakfast and I topped them with syrup and Tastefully Simple's Cinnamon Sprinkles! IT WAS DELICIOUS! I was in heaven! So yummy. You must get some! (www.tastefullysimple.com/web/crankin)


{back at the computer now...little eden was just dropped off - her and Hailey needed some milk...lol}


Before I came back to the computer, I folded a load of laundry and then transferred  
the clothes from the washer to the dryer. Next, I took the extra homemade spaghetti sauce from Tuesday night and put it in a freezer bag - this way I have sauce for a meal next week. 


Love doing things ahead of time. I may make some sandwich bread today but will have to see how I feel later today. I will keep you updated! 


How is your week going? What are your deals this week? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!