Another Publix and Bi Lo Shopping Trip
As you can see...I have gone to Publix and Bi Lo two times this week. There were sales ending on Tuesday and starting on Wednesday that I wanted to take advantage of. I was unable to get everything on my list but I did get rain checks so it is okay!
Here is what I purchased at Publix:
- 2 Lucky Charms .99 each
- 1 Bounce dryer sheets 3.49 (in desperate need! lol)
- 4 Zatarain Rice .50 each
- 4 Publix Yogurts .40 each
- 1 Stoffer's Dinners 1.49
- 1 La Creme Yogurt .50 (the best ever! I love this stuff!)
- 1 Flat Out Bread .95 (trying this out...it looked healthy and yummy)
Total OOP: 12.01 plus tax
Total Saved: $22.13 or 65%
Here is what I purchased at Bi-Lo
- 2 Smart Balance Milks (used a rain check from a couple months ago for BOGO!)
Reg. Price - 4.19 each
BOGO Price - 2.09 each
Total OOP: $1.50 (this includes tax!) I used the $1.50/1 coupon from coupons.com!
Total Savings: 83%
Also, my rain check was for 4 milks but they did not have enough so they wrote me another one for 2. Super excited...except for the fact that I just realized that they are 1% milk and not fat free. Hopefully Nathan likes it.