cvs trip! amazing!
My friend Jessica came over today (her husband had me play a small part in one of his skits...i will keep you waiting in anticipation for what I played. lol)...anyways, she told me about the covergirl deal going on at CVS so I headed over. Here is what I got:
- 6 Covergirl blushes (on sale BOGO 1/2 off) 4.79/2.39
- 2 Covergirl eye shadows 3.69/1.84
- 1 Illy Issimo Coffee 2.00
- 1 Diet Coke 1.77
- Hershey Air Delights 1.19
- (4) $8/2 covergirl coupons (took off $32)
- (1) Free illy issimo coffee coupon (took off $2.49)
Total Before coupons: $34.93
Total After coupons: $0.44
That is a 99% savings or 100% if you do not count your tax in your equation! At first, I only purchased the coffee and covergirl products but I had an overage so I added the coke and a candy bar! Two great things for a pregnant lady! (hehe)
I was only $2.93 away from getting a $10 gift card for purchasing $30 P&G products so of course, I headed back for 2 more covergirl items!
- 2 Covergirl eye shadows $3.69/1.84
- 1 Diet Dr Pepper 1.77
(1) $8/2 covergirl coupon (took off $7.38 - I had her adjust it down since it wouldn't take...she was surprised. lol)
Total Before Coupons: $7.95
Total After Coupons: $0.57
My calculations say that is a 93% savings but I received a $10 gift card (I chose the Shell Gas card for our Christmas traveling!)....
SO BOTH TRANSACTIONS WERE FREE!!!! OVER 100% SAVINGS! I also received a $1 ECB from the machine! Super excited!
How did you do?
It still gave me an overage so I added the coke.