10.15.2011

Recipe Ideas - Gettin' Ready to Cook In the Kitchen!

Lately, I have been in the mood to cook different meals that we normally do not have. I have not been very successful at doing this but I am going to try this week. Here is what I have so far: {Most of these recipes come from Gooseberry Patch Comfort Foods Cookbook.} 


- Brown Sugar Baked Oatmeal
- Golden Potato Pancakes
- Western Omelet Crockery Casserole
- Hearty Hashbrowns


- Baked Potato Soup
- Sloppy Joes {this will have to be made when Nathan is out of town. He does not like them.}
- Pasta e Fagioli {i will add some veggies to this soup...yummy}


- Old Fashioned Scalloped Potatoes
- Kielbasa and Sauerkraut {nana's recipe}
- Creamy Chicken and Biscuits
- Ziti Lasagna 
- Pepperoni Pasta {Pasta by Susanna Tee}


- Homemade Chocolate Pudding
- Cathy's Crisp Apple Pie 


{Now for the apple pie recipe, it calls for a graham cracker crust. I thought you could not bake it for longer than 5 minutes but apparently that is not true. In this recipe, you bake the crust for 5 minutes and then add the apple mixture and top it with the crisp topping. After you have that all done, you bake the pie in the oven for 50 minutes! I so wish I knew this earlier!}


- Pennsylvania Peanut Butter Fudge
- Chocolate Chip Cookies and Peanut Butter Cookies




Do you have any recipe ideas for me? I would love to hear them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!