11.16.2011

Going through the Cabinets

I have been having some interesting days lately. I have to had the chance to get to the grocery store in a few days and we are in need of a lot of everyday groceries. My creativity has been put to great use. Tonight, we will be having Taco Soup - everything from my cabinets! (Meat was of course from the freezer.)


This evening, I will be taking Hailey, Eden and Nathan grocery shopping. The plan is to only go to Aldi this evening...they are having some great sales on items that we are in need of: cheese, sweet potatoes, cranberries, celery and more. Tomorrow, I would like to go to Publix and Bi-Lo for some of the stock up items. 


I have looked over the sales ad and the coupon match ups on southernsavers.com! I have a nice short list prepared for each store so it shouldn't take me a long time. I will bring my cooler along so that I can hit both stores before I head home. 


One thing I need to finish is our weekly meal plan. I have been very bad at this but I have been very nauseous lately - add taking care of the girls and cleaning each day = not fun. lol I am reading moneysavingmom.com's new Freezer Cooking Ebook to find inspiration. 


Here is what I have so far: 


Monday: T-bone steaks, baked potatoes and green beans
Tuesday: Taco Soup with salsa tortilla chips
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Chicken Tortilla Soup? this is only if Nathan can have 2 soups in one week
Friday: Leftovers or maybe Spaghetti pie? 
Saturday: 
Sunday: 


I am unsure about the last two days of the week...we shall see what I get at the store to fill in the gaps. 


How is your week going so far? I hope very well. Can't wait to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!