11.15.2011

Money Saving Mom's New Book!

The Money Saving Mom's Budget: Slash Your Spending, Pay Down Your Debt, Streamline Your Life, and Save Thousands a Year


I must share about this amazing book from one of my favorite bloggers - now author! I know most of you have heard of moneysavingmom.com - I know I have talked about Crystal's blog and recipes many times. 


I am in the process of reading her book about how to "slash your spending, pay down your debt, steamline your life, and save thousands a year." (quote from the front cover of book) I have to say it is awesome already! I have had to stop and process what and how I can change our budget, how to earn and save up more money and pay down our (mostly my-student loans) debt. 


I have also learned that it doesn't just start with your budget, it starts with your whole life. Getting organized and prioritizing your time will help you get ready to put your budget into action. 


That is all I have read about so far. I will post again after I am done reading but wanted to let you know about pre-ordering your very own copy! Here is the link for you to order yours today: The Money Saving Mom's Budget


Also, if you pre-order your book, blog about the book or post on Facebook or Twitter...you will receive Crystal's Freezer-Cooking Ebook for free! Check out this blog post: New Freezer-Cooking Ebook


Let me know when you order yours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!