12.22.2011

Christmas is Almost Here...

All my work is done! Christmas presents are wrapped - even the ones that go with us to Pennsylvania! This is weird to say but our Christmas tree is down to only the lights. You are probably thinking...WHAT?! Listening to Christmas music and taking down the tree. Haha Nathan, Hailey and I even opened our gifts from each other (I bought all the gifts...I even wrapped my so I could open a few. lol)


Anyways, we will not  be home tomorrow since we are celebrating Christmas early with Nathan's family. We are heading over there a little after 10 am. Baking, cooking and hanging out will be on the agenda - dinner after everyone gets off work and is home then gift time! I love days like this. Nathan's family is AMAZING and I am so thankful to be apart of it. We always have such a sweet, fun time together. 


On Saturday, we will hangout until around lunch time THEN head to Erie, Pa! This will be the first time in about 4 or 5 years that I have been home on Christmas Day with my family so I am really excited! I must say...it shall be an interesting car ride with an 18 month old, dog and pregnant woman! Poor Nathan! I am praying for an easy ride where Hailey and I can get some sleep. I wish Nathan could get some sleep too but he has to drive. We all have been busy, busy, busy...especially Nathan. I am so thankful for the vacation. 


What are your Holiday plans? I would love to hear about them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!