12.14.2011

Publix Shopping Trip 12/14


Today started a new ad for the week at Publix...except this one will last 10 days because of the holidays. I was hoping to purchase a few more items but I did not have the coupons to match up with the sales. Oh well...maybe next time! 


Here is a breakdown: 


- Chips Ahoy
- 2 KY Jelly (free)
- 3 Mueller's Pasta 
- 2 Sundown Vitamins (free)
- 2 Ritz Crackers
- 1 Kraft Big Slices
- 2 ICBIN Butter 
- 2 Cole's Breadsticks
- 1 Gold's Flour




After sales and coupons total was: $4.05 plus tax. It should have been $2.05 plus tax but I was not able to use (2) $1 off Sundown Vitamins since the store coupons covered the total cost but this has never happened to me before. I have used them multiple times this way - one store and one man. coupon but this time nope. lol No worries. 


I saved: $44.33 or 92% - Super excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!