12.13.2011

Quick Bi-Lo Shopping Trip!


Tonight was Nathan's work Christmas party...it was so much fun! On the way home to pick little Hailey up from Mimi's house, I planned on stopping at the Bi-Lo. So excited because I got everything on my list and it was the last day of the sale. 


Here is a breakdown:


- 6 cans Green Giant Vegetables $1.08 
- 6 Martha White Muffins $2.70
- 2 Cartons of Soymilk $1.98
- 1 Italian Sausage $0.99


Total Before Coupons and Savings: $25.27 


Total After Coupons and Savings: $6.75 plus tax! 


Can't beat that! 73% savings makes me happy! 


Now I am planning my Publix shopping trip for tomorrow. I love being able to get shopping trips done when I am out and about. Saves me some gas! :D 


Share your deals with me! I would love to hear about them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!