Aldi Shopping Trip 1/22
Well...I went over our monthly budget and I am okay with that. We wouldn't have if we would have not shopped at Publix the first week of the month. Spent way more that I would have at Aldi but I learned my lesson!
Hailey and I have been eating A LOT of fruits and veggies (more so than normal) - by themselves and in smoothies/juices. Pretty great thing to be craving. :D I did not buy to many items...just what we needed. Here is a breakdown:
- Red Potatoes $1.49
- Frozen Strawberries $3.49
- Oranges $1.99
- Granny Smith Apples $2.49
- 32 oz Vanilla Yogurt $1.99
- 6 ct Danimals Smoothies $1.99 (for little miss hailey)
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese $1.99
- Tortilla Chips $1.19
- Vegetable Straws $1.69 (for little miss hailey)
- Kids Krunch Cereal $1.89 (for nathan)
- Onions $0.99
Total Spent: $21.39 plus tax
All in all, we did pretty great this month. We only went over by about $12.50 which I can for sure live with! Next month is another month...another 29 days to keep our grocery budget under $150. I may add a little to that if need be since Hailey and I are both eating a lot more these days but I really feel like $150 is enough.
How did you do this month? Did you reach your goals? I would love to hear!