1.07.2012

Shopping at McKay's - for FREE!


Here in Chattanooga, we have a store called McKay's. They have used books, dvds, cds, games, and more! I love it there. My favorite thing is that you can sell your items there and get money and store credit. A couple months ago, I sold some of Nathan's xbox games - we earned $23 in cash and $8 and some change in store credit. 


This was the main store I wanted to go to today. I was hoping they would have the Artisan Bread in Five Minutes book but nope. I did find two cookbooks...Nathan got a book for us both to read and Hailey picked out on as well. 


- The Pursuit of Holiness by Jerry Bridges $1.50
- Great Bread Every Time by Marilyn Barbe $0.35
- Barbecue Cook Book by Sunset Editors $0.35
- Winnie the Pooh's Bedtime Stories by Bruce Talkington $2.75


Total Spent: $4.95 plus tax 


Used store credit and still have $3 and some change left over! Love it! SO FREE!!!


I must say, I love that Nathan picked out a book for us to read. Our pastor recommended it to the congregation last Sunday. Nathan has most of the books he has recommended so I am excited. 


The book on breads has 65 recipes! I will be busy this year. I hope to try a good handful of them and post about them on here. Can't wait! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!