2.09.2012

Bounty of Coupons!


I am so excited to show you what I received last night from my husband's Grandmommy. I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked into her house! 


She had these sitting right inside the door. The coupon inserts are from the past two Sundays. Here is what she gave me: 


- 3 P&G inserts
- 7 Red Plum inserts 
- 11 Smart Source inserts
- 1 General Mills insert


How awesome is that?! She collected these from various neighbors in her neighborhood. You would be surprised how many people do not use their coupons. And they are more than willing to share them with you! 


Are you going around and asking for coupon inserts? This is a great way to save money!


I would love to hear your story! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!