2.24.2012

You would be proud!

Last night I couldn't sleep so I got out of bed at 12 am and went to clean the kitchen!


I had made a to do list for today and I couldn't stop thinking about it while I was in bed. So I got up and decided to clean up the kitchen. It worked. But before heading to bed I read around on the internet. 


And even though I was SUPER tired today, I dusted the house, kept the kitchen clean, did not 1 but 3 loads of laundry and picked up all Hailey's toys. 


I feel super accomplished! 




What did you get done today? I would love to hear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!