3.01.2012

Aldi Weekly Ad - 2/29 - 3/6

I meant to put this up yesterday but completely forgot! I even got a bunch of these deals. 


- Lemons .99 (2 lb bag)


- Baking Potatoes .99 (5 lb bag)


- Flat Leaf Spinach .69 (9 oz bag) - freeze some for smoothies or to put in your pasta dishes!


- Mushrooms .59 (8 oz pkg)


- Broccoli .89 (16 oz pkg)


- Cauliflower .89 each


- Tyson Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts 1.69/lb (super excited about this!)




Aldi is also having Fiesta Savings this week! Make sure to check your local ad to see what you can stock up on! 


Remember my local store prices maybe different than yours - it varies by region. Just visit www.aldi.com! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!