3.07.2012

Aldi Weekly Deals 3/7 - 3/13

ALDI USA

It is that time again - Aldi has their new ad posted! Here are the great deals going on: 

- Grapefruit $0.19 each

- Strawberries $0.79 per pkg

- Oranges $1.29 per 4 lb bag 

- Lemons $0.99 per 2 lb bag

- Pineapples $0.99 each

- Cantelope $0.99 each 


- Rice Squares $1.99 (was $2.19)



- Shrimp Ring $4.99 (was $5.99)

- Sea Scallops $6.99 (was $8.99) 

- Jumbo Butterfly or Coconut Shrimp $2.99 (was $3.29)

- Wild Caught Salmon Fillets $3.99 (was $4.49)

- Fish Sticks $2.49 (was $2.99)

- Crunchy or Battered Fish Fillets $2.49 (was $2.99) 


Wednesday Special Meat Buy

- Tyson Fresh Pork Sirloin Roast $1.99 per lb (limited quantity - while supplies last)


---------------------------------

If you check out the Aldi ad online, they will show you how you can save 40% just buy switching some of your brands. We have tried a lot of their products and haven't really been disappointed! 

Most people ask how I can keep my grocery budget so low and this is a MAJOR reason. I shop at Aldi - especially each week since they have great deals on fresh fruit and vegetables! 

Let me know, what deals you plan on getting! 

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! They are building an aldi here finally. I am SO EXCITED!!! I will have to let you know how it goes for me :) Hopefully I can start saving more money!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!