It is that time again - Aldi has their new ad posted! Here are the great deals going on:
- Grapefruit $0.19 each
- Strawberries $0.79 per pkg
- Oranges $1.29 per 4 lb bag
- Lemons $0.99 per 2 lb bag
- Pineapples $0.99 each
- Cantelope $0.99 each
- Rice Squares $1.99 (was $2.19)
- Shrimp Ring $4.99 (was $5.99)
- Sea Scallops $6.99 (was $8.99)
- Jumbo Butterfly or Coconut Shrimp $2.99 (was $3.29)
- Wild Caught Salmon Fillets $3.99 (was $4.49)
- Fish Sticks $2.49 (was $2.99)
- Crunchy or Battered Fish Fillets $2.49 (was $2.99)
Wednesday Special Meat Buy:
- Tyson Fresh Pork Sirloin Roast $1.99 per lb (limited quantity - while supplies last)
If you check out the Aldi ad online, they will show you how you can save 40% just buy switching some of your brands. We have tried a lot of their products and haven't really been disappointed!
Most people ask how I can keep my grocery budget so low and this is a MAJOR reason. I shop at Aldi - especially each week since they have great deals on fresh fruit and vegetables!
Let me know, what deals you plan on getting!