3.06.2012

Sam's Club Shopping Trip


Tonight at dinner, Nathan said that he wanted to start working out in the mornings and asked what he could have for a quick but filling breakfasts. Since I was thinking about going to Sam's Club he asked if I could get granola bars, instant breakfasts and fruit. 


Here is a breakdown of what I purchased: 


- (2) 18 ct. eggs $3.58
- (2) loaves whole wheat bread $3.48
- whole milk $3.19
- carnation instant breakfasts $7.98
- 30 ct. oats n honey $7.98
- 3 lb clementines $6.98 (the sign said $5.98 but I didn't notice the mistake until tonight)
- 3 lb red grapes $4.98




Total Due: $38.17 plus tax 




I am happy to say that we still have a little bit of money left for the month. This will buy another gallon of milk and some fruit if needed. We have everything else so I shouldn't have to do any grocery shopping! 


So excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!