3.07.2012

Target Shopping Trip!


Lately, we have been having some problems with the Huggies Little Movers - well some isn't the best word. lol We have had more than 8 diaper leaks (big ones) - it has been very frustrating. 


So, we headed to Target to get their brand. They have been my new favorite diapers - no leaks! I used a $1.50 off store coupon. I also picked up dryer sheets - needed free and clear. 


Then I remembered I had (2) $8 off Kre-O Transformers sets from coupons.com! 


I purchased: 


(2) Kre-O Transformers sets $7.99 


used the coupons


Total Due: FREE! 100% Savings


Did you get any of these? 

2 comments:

  1. My Target would not allow us to use this coupon on smaller sets, especially with the price less than the coupon itself...One of the reasons why I really go to Target right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stinks. The coupons scanned properly - no problems or beeps. I haven't been to Target for awhile to use coupons - the last time I was there the cashier accused me of copying a coupon. I explained to her that you can print two Target store coupons per computer.

    It was crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!