3.04.2012

Menu Plan - March 4 thru March 10

March Meal Plan


There it is! Our meal plan for the month of March - can you believe it?!

I have incorporated a few none freezer meals in this menu plan plus have back up options - one is on the bottom and in the top left hand corner of the calendar. 

For this week we will be having the following: 

Breakfasts: 

- smoothies, cereal, eggs and toast, fruit

Lunches: 

- pb&j sandwiches, pretzels and cookies (Nathan)
- cheese, veggies, fruit, beans, pasta (Hailey)
- whatever I feel like making (myself) vegetable beef soup with grilled cheese

Dinners: 

Sunday - Oh So Easy Pork Chops served with twice baked potatoes and side salad


Monday - Chicken with Honey Sauce served with rice and green beans


Tuesday - Marinaded Steak with baked potatoes 


Wednesday - Sesame Chicken served with rice 


Thursday - Beef Stew served over egg noodles


Friday - Leftovers


Saturday - Marinaded Chops with side salad  




I will also be looking for a lemon dessert recipe. I have some fresh lemons to use - I have already made lemon/lime flavored water. 


What are you having for dinner? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!