4.04.2012

Another CVS Shopping Trip - Special K Deal!


I was super excited about the Special K deal going on at CVS. Buy 3 Special K cereal or breakfast bars, Receive $4 ecbs. Plus SavingStar has a promotion going on - Buy $20 worth Special K products, Receive $5 Amazon Gift Card! 


Here is what I did: 


Transaction #1: 


- 2 Special K bars $5.00
- 1 Special K cereal $2.50
- 1 Complete Solutions $8.99 


Coupons Used: 


$1/2 Special K bars 
$9 ecbs from previous purchases


Total Due: $5.99 plus tax


Total Saved: $16.47 or 73% 


Received $8.99 ecbs and $4 ecbs 




Transaction #2: 


- 3 Special K cereal $7.50
- 3 Special K bars $7.50


Coupons Used: 


$1/3 off Kellogg's cereal 
$12.99 ecbs from previous transaction


(I should have printed off one more $1/2 special K bar coupons but of course didn't. :D) 


Total Due: $1.01 plus tax


Total Savings: $25.03 or 96%


Received $4 ecbs 


{I forgot that I needed to split this transaction up into one more to get (2) $4 ecbs - I contacted CVS to see if I could get the $4 ecbs sent to my card. We shall see. Either way I am happy with my savings!}




I will also receive a $5 gift card to Amazon from SavingStar.com! 




Grand Total OOP: $9.10 (includes tax) - received $4 ecbs (hopefully will get $4 more) and $5 Amazon gift card! 


Average Savings: 86% 


I am very happy with this deal because we needed to stock up on cereal and I want to start losing weight right after I deliver Harper into the world! :D 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!