4.07.2012

Walgreens Shopping Trip


While reading on thekrazycouponlady.com, I saw that many people were finding great deals on clearance hair dye and gum - as well as finding the Allegra 5 ct. 


You can see that all I found was the gum but I am happy with that because I only paid $0.40 plus tax for 10 packs of gum! 


I had the store coupon $1/2 (took off $5) and (5) $1/2 man. coupon (took off $4.50). 


I am not sure why the man. coupons only came to $4.50 - should have took off at least $4.90 but oh well. I wasn't going to argue $0.40! lol 


Total Savings: $14.50 or 97% 




That works for me! Great easter gifts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!