7.17.2012

Menu plan 7/16

Yesterday was full of swimming, taco night, ice cream and a movie with family. It was a lot of fun - I got sunburnt (only like the second or third time in my life) but still fun. Hailey loves swimming and Eden learned to love swimming. Lol They are two little independent girls who can swim on their own (with floaties on). It is great. I am now able to sit down and share our menu plan for the week. The girls are napping - DIY network is playing in the background and I am sipping some coffee. Perfect. Breakfast: - Kamut cereal with honey and cinnamon/yogurt - eggs/turkey bacon/toast - pancakes/fruit/turkey bacon -"granola/fruit (need to make the granola) Lunch: - PB&J sandwiches/pretzels/cookies - quinoa/veggies/veggie burger Dinner: - Taco night (out to eat - last night) - Beer brats/baked potatoes/sautéed squash (tonight) - hot dogs/hamburgers/veggies - pepperoni pizza (hopefully with gluten free dough - coming from Vitacost) - salad (lots of different veggies) - enchiladas I will also be making gluten free squash blondies. I will share the recipe with you soon! What are you having this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!