11.04.2012

Shopping Trips

As you know, I have taken a small break from find deals and couponing but this week I started back. I am happy with my shopping trips. I spent a little more than I normally do but I did not have any extra care bucks at CVS to start with. But now, I am good to go. Here is what I was able to get:


CVS - Spent: $30.45 plus tax Saved: $85.34 or 74% (Received $15 ecbs plus I will get a $15 p&g gift card!)
Bi-Lo - Spent: $2.97 plus tax Saved: $6.00 or 69% (just laundry soap)


Walmart - Spent: $24.10 plus tax Saved: $56.09 or 70% 
(4 pks. Cascade are for my sister in law. My Walmart price matches after the rewards so I got the razors for $1.99 each, cascade $2.00 each, eggs $0.69 and the toothpaste FREE!) 


CVS - Spent: $0.32 plus tax and Saved: $16.44 or 98%!!! (used $5 ecbs from first transaction and received $10/$50 purchase coupon!)


Aldi - Spent: $27.91 plus tax! (I was able to get a lot of great food this week - lettuce, red potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, spaghetti squash, eggs, milk, applesauce, bread, milk and nuts! Delicious and healthy!)

Overall, I am very pleased with my purchases. Cannot wait for my $15 gift card for my first CVS purchase! I still have $10 ecbs plus a bunch of coupons to use. I have organized all of my coupons so I have no excuse not to follow all the deals!

 I am trying to save as much money as I can so we can save more for Christmas since we have added another little one. I have made a revised budget and can't wait to save, save, save! 

How did you do this week? Did you get any great deals!? I would love to hear about them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!