2.19.2013

Grocery Shopping Plus Stocking Up!


Aldi $45.08 plus tax


Publix $14 plus tax - Saved $82.89!!


Publix $5.61 plus tax - Saved $29.50


Bi-lo -only tax! Saved $45.73 (I bought 17 total.)

Wow! It has been a busy shopping week. I have been able to get our normal groceries and stock up on items for the year while staying under our monthly budget! So happy. 

Publix has been having amazing deals this past week plus more starting tomorrow. I have a raincheck for speed stick deodorant and cascadian farms granola bars - all of those will be free! Love it! 

How has your week gone? 

{Update: I fixed the pictures. sorry they didn't show up!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!