2.11.2013

Menu Plan 2/11

This week starts a new chapter in our life...mainly in my husband's. Nathan starts his masters program today!

For the next 18 months, he will be working on getting his MBA at Bryan College.

I am so excited for him.

He is an excited nervous.

With my new found time - I will be trying to organize our entire life. Helping make a better environment for him to study and for the girls to stay our of the way. lol

Part of organizing our life is menu planning.

I need to have meals planned and ready to go so he can use more of his time working on homework instead of waiting around for dinner.

Plus this will help us save more money on our groceries which will help the pocketbook when it comes time to buy textbooks.

So what are we having?

Monday: Dark Chocolate Peppermint Pancakes, bacon and fruit
Tuesday: Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken from Skinny Taste
Wednesday: leftovers
Thursday: Beef Barley Soup from Skinny Taste
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Stuffed Pepper Soup from Skinny Taste
Sunday: Leftovers plus dessert for small group

Can you tell I like the recipes from SkinnyTaste.com? I am on Weight Watchers so I was super excited about the recipes from this blog. We have tried a handful of the recipes so far and everything has been delicious while being healthy for me.

What will you be having this week? I would love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!