2.22.2013

I thought this week was going to be tough. I was going to be home alone with the girls every day until at least 8 pm; 10 pm on Mondays. I was scared. Lol

Nathan started his master's program at Bryan College. He will be getting his masters in business administration. He is doing great so great so far! I am so proud of him. He has class Monday nights from 6 to 10 pm - then he works on homework every night until midnight. I make sure he at least takes a break for dinner. :D

I have taken my extra time to make sure the house is clean, dinner is ready and the girls are ready to play with dad for an hour or so. I have been able to organize my coupons, hailey's entire room and the start of my closet.

I am also making sure our budget is in order. We are paying for his schooling so I am making sure we spend our money carefully. The Lord has blessed us already.

This weekend we are taking a break to spend time with Nathan's sister - she is having a baby shower tomorrow afternoon. Super excited. Plus, I get to visit my cousin at college (she is a freshman) since I am less than 5 minutes from the campus!

Nathan's sister and I both graduated from Toccoa Falls College. Now, my lovely cousin is also attending there!

I think more of my family should move down south. Ha ha! I love it so they should too.

We are only gone until tomorrow night. (I guess it is already "tomorrow" as I am typing this.) but I am still thankful for this small break. I love hanging out with Nathan's sister and I can't wait to shower her with gifts along with family and friends.

How has your week gone? I would love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!