4.21.2013

30 Day House Cleaning Challenge - Day 19-21 Update!

What did I do when the kids were gone?

I CLEANED!!!

Other moms reading this are probably thinking, "Are you kidding me?! Why would you do that?!"

Friday night, I got home after taking the girls to spend the night with the grandparents. I tried to watch a little bit of tv but nothing good was on. Then I talked with Nathan on the phone.

While talking with him...it started!

I started washing dishes.

It went down hill from there.

Take a look.

Our Kitchen
Girls' Room

Entryway 
Living Room

Play Room

Main Bathroom


My bedroom, laundry room and second bathroom were cleaned as well but I could not get good pictures. 

I cleaned until 1 am. 

I dusted, vacuumed, disinfected and organized. 

I fell right asleep when I got in bed. Not thinking about anything I had to do the next day. 

Well, I did have to wake up at 6:30 am for a 5k. 

That was fun!

I maybe crazy to clean my house when I had the night off from kids but I was happy to have a clean home.


2 comments:

  1. That is my favorite thing to do when Jason takes Bug - clean! I can clean so much faster without her and Jason interrupting me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say it is not my favorite thing to do. My other mom friends thought I was crazy. lol By the time I got home for dropping the girls off, there wasn't much to do.

      not having interruptions is great. If only Hailey and Harper are here, I can still get the house cleaned in the same amount of time because they play with each other or I do it while they are napping. (they even sleep through vacuuming!)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!