4.21.2013

Small Publix Shopping Trip - April 20


After I picked up the girls from the grandparents' house, we stopped at Publix for a few things. I forgot to bring the two Kraft Fresh Takes that were expired but I will do that another day this week.

The bananas and oranges in the picture were not from Publix. I was given those while at the Freedom Run 5K. My friends needed to get rid of them so I was one of the people who received some.

Awesome way to get free produce. :D I also have 2 large ziploc bags of banana halves in the freezer. One of the girls who volunteered at the race asked me to take them home. We have small group tonight so I am going to use them for snack.

Here is the breakdown:

- 1 Velveeta Casserole Mix (raincheck BOGO) 1.70
- 4 Ouick Oats 2 for 2.59
- 4 Old Fashioned Oats 2 for 2.59
- 2 Apple Fritters (special treat for breakfast) 1.58
- 2 Gallons Milk 3.99 each
- 6 Knorr Sides 2 for 1.29 (we do not normally eat these but I can use them to make meals for our neighborhood dinners)
- 2 Welch's Juices 2 for 3.19
- 6 Activia (4 packs) 3 for 5

Coupons Used:

- $1 off Velveeta casserole printable
- (4) $1 off 2 Quaker Oats Target printable
- (3) $0.50 off 2 Knorrs Sides Target printable
- (6) $0.50 off Activia (found in doctor's office) these coupons doubled
- (2) $0.75 off Welch's Light printable

Total Spent: $24.68 plus tax

Total Saved: $36.32 or 60%

Small trip with a nice savings. Plus free fruit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!