4.22.2013

30 Day House Cleaning Challenge - Day 22


The cleaning challenge today was to pick one of three things - surface clean the living room, surface clean the bathroom(s) or surface clean the bedroom(s). If you had time, do all three!

I did not do any of these today since I cleaned the entire house on Friday night. A nice deep cleaning!

Instead, I washed three loads of laundry and worked on dishes. I have only folded one load of laundry so far and that was the only one i put away! I will do that tomorrow.

One of the kiddos i take care of sleeping in my bedroom so it makes it hard to put away our clothes.

The girls' clothes I washed and folded - ended up on the floor. They even did summersaults on them.

What a mess! Needless to say, I need to fold them again.

Tomorrow's goals:

- put all laundry away

- pick up living room

- finish cleaning kitchen (mainly dishes)

How did you do?! Do you have any goals for tomorrow?

2 comments:

  1. I never used to hate laundry. Then I got married, attained two step-children, and had twins in less than a year. It seems this is the job that never ends!
    My goals this week are to keep up with the challenges, make 2 gift baskets for the church fundraiser, and start sewing summer clothes for the boys.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does never end! I have almost a full basket of clothes/towels to wash already and it is only 10 am! Laundry for 6 people is a lot though!

      Good luck with your goals! I know you can do it! Thank you!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!