4.16.2013

30 Day House Cleaning Challenge Update!


This is what my sink looked like yesterday. Until a couple hours ago, it looked worse! Life has been crazy and it is only Tuesday!

I had every room in the house cleaned on Sunday because we have small group in our home. Monday, the kitchen looked like a bomb went off and I did not have the time or energy to clean it.

Today was the same. 4 kiddos, husband leaving super early, baby spit up all over me and a disobedient daughter can leave you with no time or energy. lol

But I kept remembering, "This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!" 

Tomorrow, I will be cleaning the bathrooms and wiping all the baseboards in the living room. Plus doing a load of laundry. That will be all though. We have church at night and they provide dinner! So awesome!

How are you doing cleaning?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!