Good morning! Life got busy last night so I wasn't able to post about my quick shopping trip. Nathan left for his business trip this morning so I helped him pack his suitcase last night.
I even woke up this morning at 4:15 to make him breakfast - eggs and toast. I even sat down to eat with him. It was a sweet time. I am tired! lol
Anyways, the girls and I went to CVS while Nathan was in class. I had $10 in ecbs that were going to expire yesterday so I worked on a plan to use those up and make more for the next shopping trip. Here is what I was able to get.
- 2 Nivea Men Balm 7.49 each
- 2 Almay Eyeshadows BOGO half off - 7.99/3.99
- 4 Dawn Dish Soaps .99 each
- 2 Krave Cereal 2.00 each (never tried but thought it would be a special treat for snack)
- $10.50 ecbs
- (4) .50 off 1 Dawn Hand Renewal PG 3/31
- (2) .50 off 1 Krave Cereal printable
- (2) $3 off 1 Nivea Men printable Facebook
- (2) $4 off 1 Almay SS 4/14
Total Spent: $7.42 plus tax
Got back $6 ecbs
Total Saved: $39.20 or 84%!!!
So excited about this trip. Nathan loves the Nivea Men Face Balm and his mom uses the Almay eyeshadow...she will be babysitting this weekend so I can go to the Freedom Run 5K so I will use this for a payment. :D
Did you go to CVS, Walgreens or Rite Aid? I would love to hear about your trip.
I will be going to Walgreens soon. I have $5 in points to use! :D