4.19.2013

30 Day House Cleaning Update - Day 17 and 18

Life has been crazy. I miss my husband. Even though he only gets to help me for a couple hours at night before the girls go to bed - it is a huge help!

Yesterday, I was able to get days 17 and 18 accomplished. I hadn't even looked at day 18 - and I cleaned out my cupboards/pantry. I did not clean out the fridge though...no time for that.


Sorry those pictures now look crooked to me. I was tired. 

The first cupboard has all of my pastas, sauces and salt, oils and vinegars. The second cupboard has snacks, flour, coffee, spices, ect. The final cupboard has canned items, cereals, peanut butter (my new favorite thing - fresh ground peanuts from Earth Fare!) and misc. kitchen items. 

The rest of my stockpile/pantry is in the girls' walk in closet. :) 

{My daughter just woke up. I will go take some pictures. I straightened this up yesterday too.}


 

My stockpile is open to everyone. I also have another little ares of makeup, deodorant and other items but the picture did not come out very well.

I will be getting out our camera to take pictures from now on. It has been easy with my phone but I would like better quality and we have an awesome camera to use. Canon Rebel XTi.

I did a few extra things yesterday - vacuum, dust living room, dishes and kitchen floor. Oh and I did complete day 17's clean off switch plates and knobs.

Tonight or tomorrow, I will dust the bedrooms again and clean the bathrooms. I will not have children tonight and part of tomorrow so I can get it down quickly.

How did you do?













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!