5.02.2013

Clutter Busting Challenge - Day 2


I am loving this challenge! I have made a plan to start in the bedroom and work my way around the house - one room at a time. Nathan agreed this would probably be the best way for me to stay on track. 

I know we have too many possessions in our home and I know that I am a HUGE part of that. lol I love the memories things hold but I also want to have a more simplified way of living. 

Things have got to go! 

I will for sure be having a yard sale for all of the items I am getting rid of plus taking the books and magazines to McKay's Used Book Store to earn money or credit. (great birthday/christmas presents)


I did not get rid of as many things as yesterday but I am happy with this pile. 

- 7 books (a couple from college)
- 2 picture frames that I realized I just bought at Christmas time for gift giving. lol
- 2 wipe holders 
- 1 bottle drying rack 

The baby items will be passed along to my friends who are expecting. I know they will get more use out of them than I do. :D 

How did you do today? Leave a comment! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!