Today was uneventful as far as getting rid of items. I was able to find 7 to sell/giveaway - there were some things I threw away (papers, old bill statements, breast pump accessories.)
I also gave my mother in law a set of bed sheets - we used these last summer when we went to the beach. Somehow they came home with us. :)
- Kre-O Transformers Lego Set - this was for a little boy I babysat in the summer.
- Bracelet - from a toy elephant
- Door Stoppers - given in a baby proofing set for the kitchen doors and drawers
- Martha Speaks cd
- Family First DVD
- Dry Erase Menu Board - I saw a chalkboard at Home Goods that I would like to get to hang up.
- Pillow - goes to a play mat (when the baby has tummy time)
These items all came from one of the dressers in the playroom. I was going to tackle the bedroom closet and/or the playroom closet (used for storage - jam packed) but it is a two person job. Thankfully, my husband is now home!
How did you do today? Were you able to get rid of 7 things or did you go above and beyond?