5.14.2013

Meals This Week - 5/13


For the past two nights, Nathan and I have been taking advantage of the hour or so that we have at night to spend time with each other. One night we stayed up to watch a couple shows and the other just talked in bed. Love these times we have.

This also meant that I had to give up something...that something was this blog post (and the next one. lo) But I am available now. Harper is sitting at my feet --crying because she just hit her head.

One second...

Thanks! She is now in my lap --- so happy.

This week's menu will be simple. The girls and I will be out of town for three days to visit Nathan's sister and family. She just had her little one so I am going to help her out. :D So excited!

Monday: Red Beans and Rice with Deer Sausage & Chicken
Tuesday: Leftovers
Wednesday: Barbecued Beef Sandwiches served on Homemade Hamburger Buns
Thursday: Leftovers - leaving sometime in the afternoon
Friday: Frozen Pizza - easy for Nathan
Saturday: leftovers - coming home after dinner
Sunday: Homemade Goulash - we have had this before...DELICIOUS! I will sub whatever noodles we have...oh and made with ground deer meat. yummy!

I haven't had to be too creative yet with meals. We still have a good amount of food in the cupboards and freezer.

Deer meat, chicken, beef steaks, vegan burgers, frozen veggies (peas, carrots, corn, broccoli, tomatoes) and fruit (grapes, bananas), dried ingredients (flour, sugar, beans, lentils, ect.), canned goods and pasta.

Plus we have breakfast foods in the pantry/closet.

What will you be having this week? Trying anything new?


Linked up at orgjunkie.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!