5.06.2013

Meals This Week



I am waiting for life to slow down but with 4 kiddos running around the house during the day - that does not happen. One day...maybe one day.

Today, I ran to a few stores but not for my groceries - for a friends'...i love my new little job - except I took the 4 kids to one store this morning (not really fun - they did get free treats - 2 apples, 1 banana and sm. box of raisins.)

I planned out our menu this morning but did not have a chance to sit down to post about it.

We will be going out of town Friday (early) until Saturday afternoon. We will be going to Atlanta with two other couples - Ikea and the Container Store is in our future...I do not know what else. And I do not really care what we do...I will be with my husband - no kids - with other adults!!

I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!

Breakfasts: cold cereals, eggs and toast, yogurt and fresh fruit

Lunches: PB&J, chips, fruit, spinach salads with vegan burgers

Dinners:

Monday: Digornio Pizza (Publix deal) It is in the oven now...Nathan has class until 10 so we eat late.

Tuesday: Fajita Bowls - I have shredded chicken, bell peppers, onions, cilantro and rice to use up.

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Goulash (deer meat instead of ground beef) with Broccoli

Friday: unknown - we will be leaving our house around 7 am

Saturday: unknown - Harper will be dedicated at church.

Sunday: Bean Soup - This was a gift from Nathan's sister Bekah. Cannot wait to try it out!



What will you be having this week? I would love to hear!


Posted on OrgJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!