9.13.2013

This Past Week's Meal Plan


So sorry I have not posted our meal plan for this week (or the past couple months lol).

Our normal schedule changed this week. Hubby worked his old job (he is contracting with them until they find a replacement CFO) Tuesday thru Thursday 5 to 10 pm so he was not home for dinner.

Why does this change what our meals are?

Nathan loves meat at pretty much every meal. I could do without and my girls are the same. We like to eat beans and rice, pasta dishes or veggie burgers and lots of veggies and fruit.

Monday: leftover couscous (friend gave this to me) and fruit Cucumber Salad (my recipe)
Tuesday: ate with grandparents at a truck stop
Wednesday: leftover pasta with zucchini for me and the girls ate couscous, fruit and goldfish
Thursday: buttered noodles with #carlyesfarm sauteed okra
Friday thru Sunday: we will be out of town with family - SO EXCITED!

I have fruit to take with us this weekend and my oatmeal squares cereal. I love that stuff.

What did you eat this week? I would love to hear!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!