10.08.2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ October 7-13


I am happy to say that I will ACTUALLY be posting our weekly meals this week. I have taken the past couple weeks to really get into a routine of making dinner every night. Plus we are trying not to go out to eat this whole month.

We went out to eat once already but that was planned before October came - we used the FREE Honey Sesame Chicken coupon at Panda Express...3 coupons printed - we drank water and ordered two large sides. It only cost us $7.65 for 2 adults and 2 littles. Plus it gave me leftovers to eat for two lunches!

Now back to our meals for this week. :D

I went to the farmer's market yesterday with Alora and Harper - there I purchased apples, carrots, bell peppers (and then came home to find a couple in the garden) and cherry tomatoes. I have Brussel sprouts, rainbow chard, zucchini, lemons, okra (my garden), romaine lettuce, avocado and hot peppers (my garden and another lady - i will be canning these) leftover from last week to use up.

Monday: Breakfast for dinner for the kids - Leftovers for Nathan - Noodles for me.

Tuesday: Chicken Tortilla Soup (mother in laws recipe)

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Tacos - ground beef, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes

Friday: Something with brussel sprouts (recipe I saw on Jaime Deen's cooking show)

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Ham and Cheese Sandwiches with a tossed salad

{Yesterday, I stepped away from the computer from finishing this post. I canned about 6 jars (different sizes) of hot peppers and then had lots of company. I am finishing it now. :D}

What will you be having this month? Any goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!