10.11.2013

Quick and Easy Wreath Tutorial


This morning, I made this super cute fall wreath in less than 10 minutes! All you need is: ribbon, flowers, wreath and a hot glue gun!

I wrapped the ribbon around the wreath, cut where it touched the start of the ribbon and hot glued each end plus a little to the wreath itself.

Then I hot glued the flowers to the wreath and hung it up!

SO EASY!

I purchased everything at Hobby Lobby:

- wreath 3.99
- ribbon 2.99 (50% off original price)
- flowers 2.99 (50% off original price)

I still have six flowers and half of the ribbon left!

Total Spent: $8.50 (approx.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!