10.29.2013

My Apologies...Life Update

I am so sorry for absence once again. I have been going through a little bit of a rough time but the Lord is so good. I have just been taking the time to spend with my family - having fun and "relaxing" while dealing with a terrible 3 year old. lol

I wanted to share some photos of my past couple weeks. Family time in Pa, Disney Princesses on Ice and more. 

Visting Nana in Pa. 

Hailey and I at Port Farms.

Harper and I at Port Farms. 
Canning Concord Grape Jelly (super local..across the yard at my nana's.
More port farms. 
My girls and nieces coloring! 
Girls loving on their great uncle knuck.
Harper loved snuggling with Derek (greatest cousin!)

Ready for Princesses! 
Addi and Hailey loving Disney on Ice. 

 I will be back to regular posting. Sorry for being gone. Know that I am doing well. :D

4 comments:

  1. I have been praying for you! I'm so glad you're doing well. Hugs and kisses to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers! I really appreciate them!

      Delete
  2. I just hopped over from Rhonda's If you do stuff, stuff gets done. This post caught my eye because I live right down the road from Port Farms., unless of course there is another one in PA :). Looks like you had a great time.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I grew up in Waterford. I lived on Bagdad Rd. I graduated from Fort LeBoeuf. Such a small world! Thank you for stopping by. I hope to get back to posting soon.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!