1.16.2014

Meal Plan This Week and Daniel Fast Check In.

Peanut Butter, Oatmeal and Raisin Cookies - Daniel Approved
This is my final week of the Daniel Fast. I have decided that I am going to continue on this type of eating for most of my meals but will let myself add meat and some treats. I am tracking my food intake on weightwatchers.com so I will still eat according to my daily aloud points.

So far, I have lost 11.4 lbs! This is for sure an added bonus. I will continue my healthy journey to lose another 25 pounds. This will put me around 125 which is my goal.

Not only have I lost weight but I have more energy, I can concentrate better and I am happier. The Lord has definitely brought areas in my life that I need to work on to light.

I deleted Facebook off my phone. I have organized my entire house. Switching rooms all around. We put the tv in Nathan's office so we only watch it after girls are to bed and homework has been worked on. And I have been keeping up with cleaning and cooking which is a great feeling.

I am excited to continue on my journey.

Here is our menu for this week:

Monday - Whole Wheat Pasta tossed with salt, pepper and olive oil served with Broccoli and Carrots

Tuesday - The Cooley's for dinner - I watched kids so I ate carrots, blueberries and then a smoothie when I got home.

Wednesday - Chicken & Dumplings at the Sewells. I ate bake red potatoes and grilled veggies.

Thursday - Brown Rice topped with Grilled Veggies, Organic Corn Tortillas and Hot Sauce. Beef Tacos for everyone else.

Friday - Dinner at Mom and Dad's...I have no idea what I will be having. :D

Saturday - Leftovers or Whole Wheat Pasta and Green Beans

Sunday - Vegan Chili (my favorite recipe off of Pinterest right now!)

What will you be having? Any recipes that are SO DELICIOUS?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!