2.03.2014

7 Minute Workout App

Don't you just love infomercials? I love the workout ones because they remind me that I desperately need to workout!

The other day, I was watching an infomercial for the 10 Minute Trainer Workout by Tony Horton. I thought to myself that Nathan and I would really like that but it costs $80...we do not have this right now to spend. {Nathan's car is probably going to die soon. lol}

I would like to purchase this workout dvd set at some point though. It looks hard but worth it.

Anyways, I wanted to see if there was something I could do that would not cost me any money so I looked on the App Store. I was happy I did!

I found this app called 7 Minute Workout. Here is the link: 7 min. workout app. It has amazing reviews so I have nothing to lose by trying it out.

I started using it today...it was perfect since I am out of shape and do not have a lot of time because the girls need my attention ALL THE TIME! lol

My goal is to complete this workout once a day - working my way up to longer workouts outside (walking then running) or using the dvds I have right now.

Have you tried any other apps or maybe this one? I would love to hear your experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!