3.04.2014

4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #1 (update)

Money Saving Mom 

This month, I joined Crystal over @ Money Saving Mom in the 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home Challenge. To check it out go here. I am excited to see how I can become even more organized.

At the beginning of the year, I organized and deep cleaned our entire home but I know I can still do more. We have lots of items in our home that I know we do not use and probably will not use them in the future. I want to live a Simplified Life...hence my blog name. :D 

Nathan is a minimalist so I know he always loves when I am apart of challenges like this...even if I try to get rid of his stuff. lol Just the other day, he went through all his clothes for me to see what he no longer needed and that I could sell or give away. :D So far I have made $8.75 plus gave away 4 suits (these were given to us...2 other suits fit Nathan perfect and the others fit M perfect! WIN WIN!) 

Here was the assignment from yesterday: 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Get dressed in something you feel great in. {I had done this before I read the assignment post.}

- Sit down with a cup of coffee or tea and make a goal list for the week. (5-10) {I had my coffee already in hand but did not make the goal list until today.} 

- Complete your morning routine. {this was easy for me yesterday...monday's are the girls' and I do nothing day! we watched some tv, played and ate.} 

- Set the timer for 15 minutes and quickly pick up the main living areas of your home. {I picked up the all the books from the bookshelf the girls took off and did some laundry. oh and put the dishes away in the kitchen.} 

- Clean out your purse and/or diaper bag. {I kind of did this...but I just downsized my purse so it was clean since I cannot put a lot in it. :D Keys, coupon holder, wallet, phone, chapstick and hand sanitizer.}

- Find 7 items to get rid of today. {Not done yet...but I can count Nathan's clothes.} 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you do? Are you going to join this challenge? Let me know. I will be linking up at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!