3.03.2014

I LOVE PUBLIX!



I know what you are thinking...what is this?! This does not look like dairy products! :D Let me explain. 

I had a rain check for the Mueller's pasta which came in today...I really tired to purchase it before March but that did not happen since they were out until today. :D 

Here is what I purchased: 

(10) Mueller's Pot Pasta - BOGO 1.59 for 2
(4) Ronzoni 150 Pasta - BOGO 1.49 for 2 
(4) Zatarain's Rice Mix - $1.00 each
(1) Neuro Sleep Drink $2.50 

Coupons Used: 

(10) $0.75 off 1 Mueller's Pasta
(4) $0.75 off 1 Ronzoni Pasta
(4) $0.50 off 1 Zatarain's Rice (doubled to $1.00)
(1) FREE Neuro Sleep Drink 

Total Spent: $0.44 plus tax 

Total Saved: $31.67 or 99% 

This was practically a FREE trip! I am very pleased with this plus it didn't even come out of my bank account. I paid with the change in my purse! :D Who wouldn't love that?! 

If I can stock up on items for free this month, I will. I make meals for families plus I like to share with other friends and families. 

I have not been to the store for dairy products yet. I know we will need 1 gallon of milk and cheese. That will be all...unless Nathan asks for ice cream. lol 

Did you find any deals?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!