3.08.2014

4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #4 and 5 (update)

MoneySavingMom.com

I am sorry I am posting the last two assignment updates late but I just got to them today. We have been busy the past two days - school, playing and more playing. lol 


I was able to go through my books to get rid of some of them. 11 books (i still need 24 items to keep up with the daily assignments. i need to start looking.) I even turned some of these books into store credit $5.75 at McKay's! I am thinking about Easter baskets and birthdays! 


This morning, I cleaned both bathrooms and cleaned under our furniture ...two kids beds and one couch. Not too bad. :D I have not vacuumed between the couch cushions yet but will later today since I need to vacuum the entire house. This will take me about 10 minutes. 

How are you doing on the assignments? If you missed anything go here and here






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!