3.14.2014

Under the Weather...

I have been meaning to post about the 4 Week to a More Organized Home assignment updates but I haven't gotten to them. I have been super busy with things for the girls plus I haven't been feeling very well the past few days.

I even took a nap today...20 minutes but still a nap! I know something is coming...like a cold maybe. I have been taking allergy medicine everyday which is something I do not normally do but it has been helping me sleep at night.

Tomorrow, Nathan is giving me a day to myself. I have been busy with the girls and helping others...I need some quiet. I will be getting coffee and hitting up the thrift stores and used book store. I am so very thankful for this time alone.

I will be posting about our trip to a local farm. The girls got to ride a horse for the very first time plus feed chickens...among other things. It was so awesome even if I did not feel well this morning. It was so worth it. Plus I got to hangout with my friends.

How are you all doing this week? I would love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. It's hard chasing little children when you dont feel well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it definitely not easy but must me done. :D I am so thankful for my husband giving me the morning and afternoon off to relax. It was wonderful.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!