5.11.2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there...especially for those who's children are no longer with them.  I pray you have a wonderful day. I pray the Lord blesses you. I pray He gives you strength, love, grace, peace and courage for the rest of your days. 

I praise the Lord for all the women that have been or still are in my life. You mean so much to me. Words can not truly express what you all mean to me. 

This day is always bitter sweet. The Lord knew who I would need in my life and I cannot express my gratitude. 

Mom...I miss you so much. I await the day we will see each other again. I love you.
My Mom and I. 

Nana and I. 

My amazing mother in law! 
Grandmommy - an amazing woman of God. 
There are many more "moms" in my life. To everyone...thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!